Emerging Markets Enthusiast
[Operator Stories] Rafaella Baraldo (PodsFinance) on the digitalisation of banking, understanding DeFi and hedging crypto
June 21, 2022
On this episode Pat sat down with Rafaella Baraldo, CEO and Co-Founder of DeFi startup Pods to discuss the potential of DeFi to fix some of the challenges in traditional finance, her journey as a founder and any lessons learned along the way.
On this episode you will learn about:
- The failures of traditional banking and how it can be fixed through DeFi
- Centralised vs. De-centralised financial systems
- Building a crypto startup and any challenges along the way
- Fundraising journey of Pods
- Brazil's DeFi ecosystem and potential
You can find Rafaella Baraldo on LinkedIn here.
For more content on emerging markets investing and company building follow me on twitter @pat_travels or LinkedIn.
Rafaella's journey into entrepreneurship and DeFi
What needs to be fixed in traditional finance?
Unleashing the potential of DeFi
Rafaella's cofounders and how they match
How can DeFi fix some of the LatAm specific challenges